Welcome to Sunday Favourites, where we share some of the best things that we’ve seen through the week. Perhaps it’s a blog post that caught our eye, a product we’ve been wishing for, a song that we can’t get out of our heads, or simply something that makes us grin from ear to ear.
• When we first found out about Happyolks, our jaws dropped. It is absolutely marvelous. It’s filled with gorgeous photography, great stories, and great recipes. A must-read!
• With it being tomato season, Sheena Jibson just left us in awe with this gorgeous photo of tomatoes on toast- the composition is simple, which is something we always appreciate- it allows for the food to be highlighted.
• Cheri’s Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream. No ice cream maker needed, and a stunning result. What a wonderful way to savour blueberry season!
• On Assignment with Penny De Los Santos. There is nothing as amazing as watching a master at work. We love this video and the opportunity to watch Penny in action.
• The world could use more cookies. That’s just one reason why we love Ashley Rodriguez’s recent post: Random Acts of Cookies.
What caught your eye this week?