Welcome to Sunday Favourites, where we share some of the best things that we’ve seen through the week. Perhaps it’s a blog post that caught our eye, a product we’ve been wishing for, a song that we can’t get out of our heads, or simply something that makes us grin from ear to ear.
• This pumpkin cream cheese from Tracy at Shutterbean tastes as great as it looks. It’s definitely a must-try.
• We cannot get over each of Tara’s post on her site, Seven Spoons. Her Maple Walnut Custard Piepost is no exception- it’s absolutely wonderful.
• These Bonfire Sticks from Dan Lepard over at The Guardian look simple and delicious- perfect for any cold autumn/winter evening.
• We absolutely love this Pumpkin Gnocchi post from Happyolks. The video, the writing, and the photos are absolutely wonderful!
• This list of Fall Favorite Cookbooks by Megan over at A Sweet Spoonful is just what we needed to keep up with the great cookbooks that have been released this season.
So, tell us, what sites / posts caught your eye this week?