We apologize for the lack of posting lately, but we’re making our way back with some link love!
So, welcome to Sunday Favourites, where we share some of the best things that we’ve seen through the week. Perhaps it’s a blog post that caught our eye, a product we’ve been wishing for, a song that we can’t get out of our heads, or simply something that makes us grin from ear to ear.
• We can’t get over how heavenly these Seckel Pears and Espresso Mascarpone Cream from Minimally Invasive look. Om nom nom!
• This is such a beautiful beet cake video. I think we could watch this over, and over, and over… – we think you get our drift ;)
• Stainless Steel Drinking Straws- genius!
• Nutella Swirl Pound Cake. Need we say more?
• We’re warning you, this recipe for Honey and Toasted Nutmeg Ice Cream from Tara over at Seven Spoons will leave you swooning!
• These Golden Postickers from the lovely Heidi at 101 Cookbooks? The perfect finger food, especially for a long flight!
So, tell us- what caught your eye this week?