Today, we are pleased to announce a new feature: Sunday Favourites. Each week, we’ll share some of the best things we’ve seen that we’ve seen through the week. Perhaps it’s a blog post that caught our eye, a product we’ve been wishing for, a song that we can’t get out of our heads, or simply something that makes us grin from ear to ear.
• Jacqui’s Pasta with Roasted Tomato Sauce. This looks like a fantastic, easy dinner.
• A Gorgeous hand painted salad bowl from Ceramica Botanica on Etsy
• Everything about the blog Apt. 2B Baking Co. screams natural beauty- the film photos, the beautiful brick wall, and the great recipes.
• A mold that makes the most perfect popsicle shape!
• Taylor’s exploration into using a monochromatic color palette in food photography. This is such a great and informative post.
• This adorable cheese making kit would be the perfect gift for any foodie or cheese-lover. We all know homemade cheese is the best cheese!
• We can’t get over the Polish food blog, Kwestia Smaku, especially this Tiramisu post. The photos are fantastic and the video included in the post? Perfection. If you understand Polish, perfect! For those of us that don’t? We’ll continue to use our friend, Google Translator, to swoon over the great photos and recipes on there.
• This might just be the most beautiful photo of roast chickens we’ve seen on the web. A beautiful film photo of a real meal- nothing overly composed. We adore the unmatched trivets and utensils. It’s real life captured at a delicious moment.
Now, what about you? Where have you seen real life captured at a delicious moment recently? We would love to see your favourites!